Thursday, February 19, 2015

Summer Camp My Son Loves


game camp

I love video games and my fondness of video games began when I was still a kid. Sadly, my parents saw no good merits in playing video games which is why they did not allow me to play video games. It because of this, I made a promise that I would be different from my parents. I would make my kids play video games.

And so when I finally have kids on my own, I introduced them to the world of video gaming. I even enrolled my son to a gaming camp. I sent him to Game Camp USA. This video game camp is really loved by my son. Every summer, he gets to spend time with kids of his age, make new friends and play various console games with them. And at every end of the camp, he brings a lot of stories and he tells with glee and excitement from his face. He would also tell stories about how great the people from the camp and how helpful the counsellors were.

The impressive thing about Game Camp USA is that it is more than video games and fun. Kids can also learn skills like animation, programming and even creating video games. You often learn these skills when you are in the university or college. Any kid who dreams of being a programmer would benefit the most from these skills.

Indeed, Game Camp USA is different from other camps but I don’t think this makes them lesser than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment